Find Me Save Me Full Heart Ranch Series #1 edition by Barbara Gee Religion Spirituality eBooks

Book 1 of the “Full Heart Ranch” series. (The five book series is complete. No cliff-hangers.)
FBI Special Agent Tucker Simon has spent two years trying to put away the sadistically evil Jimmy Callahan. In an effort to end their standoff and regain control of his criminal enterprises, Jimmy plots to abduct Tuck’s sister. Tuck manages to stay one step ahead, but Libby's best friend pays the price. Now Maddy’s life depends on Tuck.
Madison Harper has been fascinated by her friend’s older brother ever since seeing photos of the federal agent in Libby’s apartment. Given her close friendship with Libby, Maddy hopes she will some day meet Tucker Simon--but she never expected to need him. When Maddy is accidentally drawn into the dark schemes of Jimmy Callahan, her chances of survival are slim. As she faces almost certain death at the hands of a man bent on revenge, she prays for Tuck to find her. But time is running out, and Jimmy isn't going to make it easy.
While Tuck fights to rescue the most courageous woman he’s ever known, he’s also fighting his own sense of guilt. As Maddy recovers, and his feelings for her become stronger, Tuck is forced to reevaluate the path of his life. He thought he had it all mapped out, but Madison Harper is changing everything. He can only trust that God will lead him where he is meant to go.
He finds her—he saves her—dare he love her?
Note The original edition of this book included several instances of swearing in an attempt to be as realistic as possible. (Because "bad guys" do swear.) However, since this was offensive to some, the swearing has been removed.
Find Me Save Me Full Heart Ranch Series #1 edition by Barbara Gee Religion Spirituality eBooks
This is a clean ( no graphic sex) romance suspense. I assume you have the general description of the storyline so I'm not going to go over what you already know. There is a Christian thread but it is offset by foul language (not a lot but enough) and questionable actions by Christian characters. Rather than trying to avoid temptation the protagonists sought it out and then relied on self control. There was definitely a mixed message in the faith aspect of the book.I work as a victim's advocate and I would give a strong warning to those who have suffered violence. The beginning of this book is difficult to read and could be a trigger for a traumatic episode. This is not a light read.
You'll find a well written and edited book with just a few editing errors. If moves continually without bogging down or becoming mundane. It's descriptive scenes are easily seen in the mind. For me, there were a couple places that reality slipped a bit but it was just a couple sentences and then it was back on track. As harsh as it was, the story was well done. It works as a stand alone. The are no unfinished side stories or cliffhangers and the ending leaves you satisfied. This one isn't for everyone. If you're looking for a light, feel good read, keep looking. If you want intense, life and death, good versus evil, can't sleep till I'm done... you just found it.
Product details
|

Tags : Find Me, Save Me: Full Heart Ranch Series #1 - Kindle edition by Barbara Gee. Religion & Spirituality Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.,ebook,Barbara Gee,Find Me, Save Me: Full Heart Ranch Series #1,Fiction Christian Romance,Fiction Romance Contemporary
People also read other books :
- 50 American Serial Killers You?ve Probably Never Heard Of Volume 4 (True Crime Collection) Robert Keller 9781535138437 Books
- 365 Moments of Peace for a Woman's Heart Reflections on God's Gifts of Love, Hope, and Comfort Baker Publishing Group 9780764212987 Books
- Family Law 4th Edition Leslie Harris, June R. Carbone, Lee E. Teitelbaum 9780735579712 Books
- Crimes Unspoken The Rape of German Women at the End of the Second World War (9781509511204) Miriam Gebhardt, Nick Somers Books
- The Things We Leave Behind A novel of coming of age in the West of the 1880s S. Ruth Ely 9781448962495 Books
Find Me Save Me Full Heart Ranch Series #1 edition by Barbara Gee Religion Spirituality eBooks Reviews
I want to start off by saying I really enjoyed this book. The way Madison was able to continue to have faith in the Lord even after the things she went through was amazing. Sadly to say a lot of people when they go through a traumatic event in their life the first person they get angry at and push away is God.
On another note I strongly dislike the language that was used. Usually in a Christian book I want to enjoy reading from first page to last without having to (not literally) close my ears. I understand a lot of Christians think certain curse words is not a sin, but I don’t agree with that. I have always said “If you don’t like your children using foul language, then why would God be okay with His children using it.”
Back to being positive I really did enjoy the book, I hope Ms. Gee continues to write and allows God to use her.
I'm not a christian, more of a 'the truth is out there and I'll find it when the time comes' sort of guy. Nor am I particularly into romance, I'm a guy for crying out loud! But, and you've heard this before, a female friend demanded I read it, so I did.
Was blown away, like completely. The ranch stuff and horses was hard to relate to, and the 'being thankful to the Lord for the awful things that happen to me' made me want to puke, because you know, I'm a guy and when bad things happen to me, I'm not really wanting to thank God for it... but... well... Maddy is simply awesome in this. (plot spoiler.) She's mistaken as the sister of the badguy's FBI nemesis, beaten to an inch of her life that's described so graphically, it makes you want to cringe into a corner and hide while alternately pray for for brimstone and fire to rain down on the badguy. Yet, she survives, overcomes and somehow has the temerity to believe the FBI guy who becomes her love interest will get him. There is a strength of character in her that few of us could ever aspire to, especially me, but when you read this, you will want to. Awesomely heroic and well written.
It's rare you find a character in film or novel that elicits the desire to want to live up to. A shining beacon on how to accept the bad because you know you'll be rewarded for it. Someone whose faith is so strong, you question whether as a non-believer that you might be wrong. This is truly inspirational and this author should be applauded. It makes you want to be a better person--accept that eye for an eye stuff I personally would have a hard time accepting. This novel begs me to reconsider.
And for those criticizing it for the profane language, get over it! She captured the modern day setting, yet preaches the very morals you triumph. This is about the context, not the semantics. It's a testament to the faith you claim, but want to criticize for a few foul words.
Barbara Gee is a new author for me & I'm so glad I found her. Christian, Romantic Suspense is one of my favorite genres & I particular like ones with an FBI theme. I first read Book 4 of the Full Heart Ranch series. It was free so I decided to get it a try. I'm so happy I did! I loved reading Tanner & Izzy's story. I also fell in love with Full Heart Ranch & the work that was being done to benefit Veterans & their families. Reading Book 4 made me want to back to the beginning of series & read the stories of Tucker & Maddy, Ryan & Libby, & Boone & Jolene. Book 1 of the seres about Tucker & Maddy did not disappoint. Tucker's mindset showed the focus, determination, & sacrifice it must take to be an elite FBI agent. Maddy had experienced great pain in her life but as a result of her faith she was able to put it behind her to become an optimisic & caring young woman. I'm so glad Tucker & Maddy found each other. It was very difficult to read about Maddy's torture in the first part of the book. Unfortunely evil people exist & there are those who suffer at their hands. I cried reading it & also cried reading about how alone Maddy had been after parents died when she was 6. Her close friendship with Libby was heartwarming & I loved that she found a family at Kay & Virgil's home. I also enjoyed reading how Full Heart Ranch started out. I'm looking forward to seeing how the ranch develops in Books 2 & 3. Next up for me is Ryan & Libby's story & the continued development of Full Heart Ranch. I cannot wait!
This is a clean ( no graphic sex) romance suspense. I assume you have the general description of the storyline so I'm not going to go over what you already know. There is a Christian thread but it is offset by foul language (not a lot but enough) and questionable actions by Christian characters. Rather than trying to avoid temptation the protagonists sought it out and then relied on self control. There was definitely a mixed message in the faith aspect of the book.
I work as a victim's advocate and I would give a strong warning to those who have suffered violence. The beginning of this book is difficult to read and could be a trigger for a traumatic episode. This is not a light read.
You'll find a well written and edited book with just a few editing errors. If moves continually without bogging down or becoming mundane. It's descriptive scenes are easily seen in the mind. For me, there were a couple places that reality slipped a bit but it was just a couple sentences and then it was back on track. As harsh as it was, the story was well done. It works as a stand alone. The are no unfinished side stories or cliffhangers and the ending leaves you satisfied. This one isn't for everyone. If you're looking for a light, feel good read, keep looking. If you want intense, life and death, good versus evil, can't sleep till I'm done... you just found it.

0 Response to "[CCF]∎ Descargar Find Me Save Me Full Heart Ranch Series #1 edition by Barbara Gee Religion Spirituality eBooks"
Post a Comment